Friday, January 22, 2010

{the weekend is here}

weekend outfit
What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun? I don't have much planned for the weekend as I had an eventful one last weekend, but I do have some errands to run; target, groceries and returning library books. I also think I may stop by Barnes & Noble to grab a few magazines and thinking about it, I need a new journal too. These kind of weekends I love a casual, classy and fab outfit. Wearing your favorite skinny jeans, throwing on a blazer - no matter what color, striped or graphic tee with a varitey of accessories to choose from. Amazing right? Best of all, I love that some of these pieces can be thrown on for last minute decisions as you're running out the door.
Enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! that looks a lot like you. You know you
    have excellent and very classy taste in fashion.
    That is what makes this so special because you actually set some fashion statements yourself.
    I can actually see this taking off for you because a lot of people don't have a eye for color or how to put it all together. They depend on others to coordinate them. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)