Thursday, January 21, 2010

{i found it}

Yes Yes Yes! I can't believe I actually found it. Well if you recall, I put this on my Christmas wishlist not having a clue where to get it. Today, as I've been on the internet on this cold, gloomy day I stumbled upon it . I do think it's little (actually a lot) more than I ever thought this stylish clutch would be, but its just so adorable.
british bag

You can find this here or here! If by chance you find the look for less let me know and I'll post that too.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE!!!
    I have been slightly obsessed with the whole British Flag...Union Jack inspirations and have put soooo much into development for BTS '10!!
    Good luck, I'm sure u can find a cheaper one....I'll let u know if I come across any in my search

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)