Wednesday, January 13, 2010

{skiing never looked so easy or sexy}

With most of the world either being buried in snow or experiencing unbelievable cold temps, I only thought it'd be appropriate to look on the bright side of why we love snow at times. At least I feel that way. HA! This is coming from the girl who gets really annoyed & hibernates in the winter. Grant it, I don't have to worry about that anymore (thankful everyday), but none the less, this looks fun.
Iselin Steiro in Vogue Paris 1
Iselin Steiro in Vogue Paris 2
Iselin Steiro in Vogue Paris 3
Iselin Steiro in Vogue Paris 4
Iselin Steiro in Vogue Paris 5
Iselin Steiro in Vogue Paris 6
Iselin Steiro in Vogue Paris 7
Iselin Steiro in Vogue Paris 8
Iselin Steiro in Vogue Paris 9

{Iselin Steiro in Vogue Paris}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)