Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{happy birthday to me}

Today's post will be short and sweet because it's my birthday. I plan to enjoy this wonderful day for many reasons. 1. First time celebrating my birthday in LA 2. My bf has the day off too. 3. Get to eat sweets. i.e birthday cake and not feel guilty :) Other than that, I'm sure I'll hit a few little shops and for dinner go to a new restaurant. I love trying new things, best part of experiencing this amazing city.


balloons 2

{Image: bottom left unknown, other: the wedding chicks}

Be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday FWNTL!!! Looking forward to the pictures of your amazing birth-week.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tara...have lots of fun. Oh to be 30 again.....:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)