Thursday, January 14, 2010

{happy weekend....early}

Rachel Zoe - a fashionista at best! LOVE her. Quite frankly, this is me right now trying to figure out what I'm going to wear this weekend. Mind you my closet doesn't look like that, but I am sitting looking around with laptop in lap, lol!
rachel-zoe
What are your plans for the weekend? Heading out of town? Reading a good book? Relaxing & catching up on the DVR? Well, as you know I had a birthday celebration earlier this week and I plan to continue that into the weekend. My older sister will be in town in a few hours to be exact to celebrate with me. There's not a better way to spend it than in LA...shopping, site-seeing, drinks and to step out on the town. Ahhh, I can't wait.

Whatever you may get yourself into, I hope it's a fabulous one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)