Friday, March 5, 2010

{yay the weekend}

But boo, it's going to rain...100% chance at that. That only means I get to snuggle inside and work on some much needed DIY projects or do some lovely baking. Is weather permitting you to stay inside too?

Well I think my weekend picks might leave you wanting to go thrifting. The army-influenced trend is not only a perfectly laid-back choice for the day or weekend, it's also neutral enough to work with almost every style....boyish inspired to the most feminine.

I love that some of these pieces are a wardrobe's necessity because it has that sexy I-borrowed-my-boyfriend's (fill in the blank) vibe. With boxy shapes you can add authentic patches or embellish the shoulders. And for those girly girls, have fun with a mini dress/skirt and heels, for a unparalleled girls get-together.
military 3
military 1
military 2

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love the clutch, the aviators... hmmm,everything!! This color palate is right up my alley. Are army cargos acceptable this spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um i love these weekend pics!! I like the army one alot, and the shoes in the last one are SO cute! I'd love to have these for my birthday celebration tonight! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes army cargos are in this spring, tried on a few at Zara a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We already had this conversation -- you know I am all about ensemble number 2. Love everything about it, especially the jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)