Wednesday, February 24, 2010

{spring sunglasses}

For as long as I can remember I have always had a gang of sunglasses. With most things I love sunglasses and better yet, you can never have too many. When walking past a sunglass vendor I'll look from the corner of my eye as if I'm not paying attention. That right there is a sign of a problem. But since I'm such a sucker I usually find a pair especially when they're cheap :). Over the course of the last few weeks I've been eyeing a few that I want to be my staple pair for the season. Which ones will they be? Hmmm! Ok, it's your turn. Do you like sunglasses as much as I do?
sunglasses

2 comments:

  1. You know what glasses I'm looking for. The day you find those for me in LA is the day you get the Golden Ticket!! I'm obsessed with sunglasses - but you take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love the last one in the 2nd row and the last one in the 3rd row! Those are soo fab! I want themm! I'm gonna need some hot sunglasses for my LA trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)