Monday, February 8, 2010

{southern comfort}

WOW! What an amazing weekend! My sister and her RENT crew have been living in a beach house that sits directly on the beach. Hard life, I know. So I took full advantage of walking about 20 steps to the ocean. Water was slightly cold as I only put my feet in but nonetheless nothing short of incredible!!!
charleston sc 1 012
charleston sc 1 009
charleston sc 1 013
charleston sc 066
charleston sc 1 062
charleston sc 1 064
charleston sc 1 035

{Wearing: Zara dress, JCrew hat, Aldo shoes}

6 comments:

  1. How cute Tara! You're such a model and I love it. How awesome that you were on the beach! love, love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a natural!! Contact: http://www.wilhelmina.com/contactus.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics girl ; ) You look FAB as always & I'm loving that KP lives all of 20 ft from the water...wow! ;)

    PS...u know I'ma need to borrow that hat
    keep doin u TP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you better start looking for an agent
    soon. You look great and the pictures are
    awesome! Keep up the good work!


    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!!! Love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these photos! What a great way to capture the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)