Friday, February 5, 2010

{its the weekend}

And here are my weekend picks! Pairing some key items that we already have in our closet; hat, boots (ankle or tall) and accessories. Then I added an adorable cream dress with this shirt tail coat that I'm dying to get myself. Super cute!!!
friday outfit 2.5
Well, I'm in Charleston, SC this weekend. My sister (one of three) has been preparing, training and practicing for her debut moment for the musical - RENT! I'm jumping up and down of excitement. Although she lives in NYC, I've sacrificed many many many days of not talking to her from the day she started theatre school up until basically this past week when they finished production. I know it was worth it because I get to see her perform, fulfill her dream for what she's wanted since she was 5. I'm proud of you Kendra!
clouds
cameras
{image: oh hello friend}
vintage luggage
{image: unknown}

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. it's time to put work to bed and put on some
    glad rags and kick up your heels and light up the town.

    Hope that you have a great time with your family!

    Gloria Hall

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)