Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{thinking spring}

I don't know if you noticed but the days are getting longer - YAY! Spring is upon us and that makes me happy. What items do you plan to add to your collection this spring? Not that I don't already have these colors but I feel like my spring wardrobe will contain a lot of these neutral tones. I can't get enough.
lover-spring-2010-lookbook 1
lover-spring-2010-lookbook 2
lover-spring-2010-lookbook 3
lover-spring-2010-lookbook 5
lover-spring-2010-lookbook 7
{images: Lover's Spring 2010 Lookbook}

1 comment:

  1. That black chiffon off-the-shoulder top/dress...bananas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)