Friday, February 19, 2010

{tgif}

Have a wonderful weekend friends, it's been one heck of a week - WOW! So this weekend should be very enjoyable. I'm really looking forward to it. It's been so nice this week that I'd love to get outside to continue this lovely weather but I think it may be a lil rainy. Boo! Do you have any big plans? Be sure to enjoy whatever you do. Until Monday, I leave you with this. My new shoe obsession of the week. I definitely deserve to splurge on these.

P.S. Isn't it amazing how you can talk yourself into buying anything? I'm so good for that.
zara shoes
{Zara ankle boots, took pic with iphone}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)