Monday, February 15, 2010

{flea market shopping}

Ever since I've been here, which hasn't been that long I've been wanting to go to Melrose Trading Post aka flea market. So yesterday was the day....a beautiful 80 degrees too. As I didn't know what to expect, I gave myself a very limited amount of money to spend as I can get out of control. This was my favorite find and let's just say, I'll be back. If you're in LA and haven't gone, I recommend.
owl 007
owl 008
>
owl 006
And my friend got this one, I absolutely adore it. I'll be borrowing this for sure, if I don't keep it for myself. :)
Vday weekend with gabby 014
Vday weekend with gabby 015
Vday weekend with gabby 017

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I want both of them. If I were you I would hide them the next time I'm in LA - which will be soon. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them both! I love that owl necklace, it's vintage but still modern. Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well alright! These, I love. I'll take one of each!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)