Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{vintage headband}

headband 7
I really couldn't be more happy with the way my vintage headband turned out. It was such a pleasure to work with Abby. I hand picked each jewel and with her natural, creative, artistic talent I was in awe when I got this in the mail.
headband 8
headband 10
When you check out her Etsy site, please note that all of the vintage jewels belonged to her grandma Neva.
headbands 6
Above images are from her page, also showing other head pieces she makes. So talented.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your vintage headband looks great!!

    Anette - Norway:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it looks beautiful. and dang @ those heels! i am loving those and you are rocking them! :)

    i stumbled across your blog and love it! just wanted to say hi!

    xo, katie
    http://www.kateandoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her stuff, she is a wonderful woman, friend, and fashionista. You look amazing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought this was a picture of Thandie Newton! wow, i just adore this head band! very pretty. like Kate and Oli said, girl you are working the mess out of those heels! got to check her out. thanks for the info. i would love to do a post on this, would you mind?

    God Bless,
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)