Monday, December 21, 2009

makeup trend: smokey eyes

smokey eyes 7

I have a small confession...I love makeup. Actually I think I should phrase it, I love to put on makeup. I say that because of all the colors, variations, techniques and tools provided to make something look so good. It was this one Christmas I remember as if it was yesterday that my older sister, Jessica bought me three M.A.C eyeshadows, I've been doomed ever since and have a collection like you wouldn't believe.

I personally love smokey eyes, ultimate fav. I find it to be so sexy and chic. Also perfect for this holiday season! Remember, smokey eyes doesn't have to be black, all colors will work. Imagination can run wild!

Check out this link on how to achieve your next daytime or evening look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)