Sunday, December 13, 2009

christmas wish list.

Since Christmas is 12 days away - YIPPEE! I thought I'd share my wish list. As you can see even now I get so excited to wake up on Christmas morning wondering what Santa left me. Yes, of course Santa will not be able to bring all of these items, merely because of the price. But a wish list is a wish list, right? Happy Holidays

christmas wish list
1. F21 Floppy Hat; 2. Topshop Sequin hat; 3. UO wristlet watch;
4. Anthropologie Shaggy pillow; 5. Nikon camera; 6. Zara gift card;
7. British flag sequin coin wallet; 8.Subversive necklace;
9. Steve Madden Leopard flats; 10. DIY project

1 comment:

  1. That necklace is fierce - I think that is going on my wish list too - you know how we do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love and appreciate every comment!
If you have a blog please leave your address, so I can visit it too!

Have a wonderful day!:)